Monday, August 24, 2009

Commercial's Over


Okay, now the commercial for Sins of the Border is over and I'm ready to get down to gabbing, er, blogging. I've been up since 3 a.m. writing so I may sound a bit punchy. Decided that would be a good time of the day to put together my blog. Entered about 3 good posts, kept hitting the wrong "Save" button and then losing them. So the blog I posted was not my fave.
Now, I'm crunched for time as I have to pick up my 16 year-old daughter who's hounding me to get her driver's license today. She's beeen cranky lately (any other moms with female teens ever have that problem?), and I personally don't feel 100% comfortable unleashing her driving skills onto the community of Scottsdale. She's not a bad driver, mind you, it's just that it's hard to let go.
What does this have to do with Sins of the Border? In my book, the main character, Lila, has a petite daughter named Ellory who is slightly modeled after my Taylor. Because they're so tiny, the seat of the car is always moved up to the dashboard whenever I (or Lila) want to drive the vehicle. And what else do the 2 have in common? They may be small, but they have mighty personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment