Friday, August 28, 2009

A Pampered Life


In Sins of the Border the Catholic Girls take a trip to a famous spa called Destiny. All of Lila's friends get fabulous pampering treatments. For instance, Patrice receives a crystal facial by a therapist that looks like a Ralph Lauren clothing model. No, make that a Calvin Klein underwear model.

Lila gets a lymphatic drainage from a 5 foot 5 block of a woman she secretly calls Grunhilda.

In my life, it's my birthday. My dog, Macky, got a fluffy treatment and has his friends over to play. I get to work and have a 2:30 "gourmet" lunch of Top Ramen. But tonight I get to step out in Catholic Girl style at the Blue Martini. Now, if I could just take some candles off my birthday cake!

How do you like to spend your birthday? Love to go out and get crazy? Or spend a quiet evening at home? Anyone into spa pampering? What's your favorite way to spend your B-Day?

3 comments: